With a background in engineering and safety and more than three decades experience in the sewer industry, Thom Gingrich is Mr. Rehab’s Safety Manager.
He joined the company in 2011 and has an impressive slate of certifications and trainings, to include:
- 40 – Hour Hazardous Materials Health & Safety Training
- 8 – Hour Supervisory Training for Hazardous Materials Health & Safety
- 40 – Hour Hazardous Materials Instructor Health & Safety Training
- Confined Space Entry/Operations Instructor Training
- American Red Cross Standard First Aid Instructor
- Instructor Course in Occupational Safety & Health Standards for the Construction Industry – OSHA #500
- Instructor Course in Occupational Safety & Health Standards for General Industry – OSHA #501
- National Safety Council Defensive Driver Instructor Course
- National Safety Council Advanced Safety Certificate
Thom says the best part of his job is working with safety conscientious staff, from top management down to the field assistants.
A native of Hershey, Pennsylvania, Thom and his wife now reside in Annville. He enjoys lawn and flower gardening and has three children, four grandchildren, and a Shih Tzu named Coco.